Friday, September 7, 2012

Monthly Goals

I've joined a group of filofaxers in a list challenge.  At the beginning of the month, you're given a list of lists, filling in one each day.  I'm not usually very good with these kinds of challenges, but this one is supported by a great bunch of people, and I've managed to fill in my lunchbreaks this week trying to come up with some answers.

The very first list was a list of monthly goals to shoot for.  I've managed to avoid making goals pretty much my whole life - things happen, or they don't, and while I might accomplish one or two things that have been on my mind, I've never been keen on forming a coherent, dedicated list, but I admire those who can form enough goals to be worth listing, and then go on to actually accomplish them.

My list is quite short, what with easing into new habits and all that, but having written them down I'm definitely more aware of them, even without looking at them.  There are only four of them, but they're already weighing on my mind, and I'll update you at the end of the month to see if I've managed to achieve any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment