Wednesday, September 12, 2012

First 365 spread!

The first weekly spread of 365/30 lists is full, and looking like it's going to be good reading in a year or two.


I've never been too good at journal prompts, and I'm not sure if I'll make the entire 365 list, but I'm enjoying it so far.  It's certainly got me thinking about different things, that's for sure!

The rest of my filofax has had a bit of a makeover too, in the past few weeks.  I've been using random scrapbook sheets as dividers, but they were only paper and not card.  I finally got around to printing off some things I like looking at, to use as dividers...

  

(I've changed the other dividers too, but they're not as interesting to look at!)  I'm using avery tabs as the actual index tabs, since I change my mind at least once a month about what sections I want to have.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love your dividers! (Especially the Sirius one! :3)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) It's tempting to make all of them HP posters, but I'm trying not to have a 'themed' filo.

      Delete
  2. Love that Tardis divider! What a great idea. Makes me want to make up my own filofax!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since it holds my entire life, it's definitely bigger on the inside! I couldn't live without my filofax these days...

      Delete